Follow the guide below to understand how to read the report and generate a Short-Term Cashflow report to send off to clients.
1. Select the company file you want to use the 30/60/90 day cash flow forecast on, go to the Forecasting tab and select the 30 day cash flow section.
2. The first thing you'll notice is the sparkline showing the cash on hand available daily for the next 30 days. The sparkline is light green before today's date to represent what has happened in the trailing twelve months, and then the dark green portion of the sparkline represents the forecasted daily cash on hand amount for the next 30, 60, or 90 days.
3. Secondly, you'll also notice the graph is dynamic. This means that as you move the mouse over the graph, you will be shown that day's forecasted cash movements on the income statement and the estimated cash on hand in the top right-hand corner.
4. To change your reporting period, you can easily toggle between 30, 60, and 90 days in the top left-hand corner.
5. In the top left-hand corner is also where you can generate and send an excel version of the report.
6. You also have the option of viewing this feature in full-screen mode, which can be activated by selecting the button just to the right of the printer icon.
*** PLEASE NOTE: AR/AP transactions will need to be entered in on the source accounting software for them to be included in the 30 Day Cashflow feature. If you do not record these in the cloud accounting software of your choice, they will not be included as their is no manual entry or upload for this feature at this time.
That's a general overview of the 30, 60, and 90 Day Cashflow feature, if you have any questions please contact your dedicated account manager, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.