This article will focus on the Balance Sheet within the Financials Tab and the functionality available at your fingertips.
1. To access the Balance Sheet in ProfitSee, head to the Financials tab and the fourth section after the Analyst™ is the Balance Sheet.
2. The first option you have is to choose the Reporting Date of the Balance Sheet.
3. The next option you can select is the Comparison Date to view the Balance Sheet from a different period compared to the Reporting Date.
4. Once you've chosen your preferences, simply click the Load Report icon to view the results.
5. You can also toggle between viewing the Balance Sheet in a report or chart option.
6. In the Report view, you can collapse or expand the account groups depending on the level of detail you want to see.
7. Another option is to decide whether or not you want to include empty accounts in the Balance Sheet.
8. When you are ready to share the report with your client you can generate and print a PDF or Excel version right here in the Financials tab.
9. If you are meeting with your client remotely and screen-sharing, you have the option of viewing in Full Screen Mode when in ProfitSee or the client dashboard.
Thanks for reading! Now you know how to utilize the functionality within our Financials Tab to generate and view the Balance Sheet in a variety of different ways. If you have any questions, please contact your dedicated account manager or reach out to us at email@example.com.