Under both the Data Entry and Budgeting tab you can review and make changes to your Budget and Actual Data Entries. This article will show you how to speed up posting data entries while in ProfitSee using a license without tracking categories or classes!
1. Click on the line item you wish to edit and you will notice a green arrow button appear.
2. Click on the green button, and you will be presented with a few different options for posting data entries in that line item.
3. You can apply a fixed amount to each month until the end of the fiscal year.
4. You can apply a fixed amount of increase or decrease each month until the end of the fiscal year.
5. You can apply a fixed percentage increase or decrease each month until the end of the fiscal year.
6. You can also delete data entries within a line item for the remainder of the fiscal year.
8. ***Remember, you can move between cells more quickly by selecting the TAB button for moving to the right and SHIFT + TAB to move left in the cells.
Thanks for reading! We hope this makes posting data entries and drafting budgets easier and quicker! Please reach out to your dedicated account manager if you have any questions, or contact us at email@example.com.