Build a Project with Scenarios
4. You are forwarded to the build mode. If this is the first time you are creating a project, you get the Scenarios Tour, in which all the components of the build mode are shortly explained. You can start by naming your project.
5. Then select among the different scenario types you wish to add to this project from the pre-built templates in the following categories: Sales, Marketing, Hiring, or Other.
6. Once you have chosen a scenario template, fill in the required information then click "Add":
7. Newly added scenarios will appear under "Created Scenarios" for this project on the right side of your screen:
8. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to add more scenarios to this project. When you have finished adding all desired scenarios to the project, click "Save". The changes will not be saved, if you leave the build mode without saving.
9. You can later edit your projects by clicking on “Edit” and make the changes in the build mode.
Viewing Created Projects
You can view the predicted impact on cashflow due to created projects under the "View" tab. These projections can be presented graphically or in report format. To include or activate projects, simply check the box next to the project name. Boxes left unchecked indicate projects that are not included in the projection.
Managing Created Scenarios
You can also manage the different scenarios included within each project under the "Manage"tab. As with projects, any scenarios with a checkmark in the box next to them are active, while those without a check are inactive. To remove a scenario rather than just deactivating it, click the trash can next to the appropriate scenario. Or you can click on the edit symbol and then directly edit it. If you click on “Edit Project” you are forwarded to the build mode, where you can click on the trash can next to the appropriate scenario. Don’t forget to save it, otherwise the scenario will still be visible under the "Manage" tab.
You can also add more scenarios to a project on this screen by clicking "Add Scenario" within that project box.
If you would like to compare different scenarios together, you can simply check the "Compare" box and the project you would like to compare with (you can select more than one project).
So you can now stack scenarios together to see how they impact the bottom line or compare them against each other to build "good, better, best" strategies for clients with ease!