Note: Please be sure that you have created a budget for your company before using the Sales Wizard.
4. Enter the date the sale will be made in the "Sale Date" selector.
5. Enter the date the payment will be made in the "Delivery Date" selector.
6. To adjust the potential Sales Amount and updated Gross Margin, enter specific values in the appropriate boxes, or simply move the slider bars to the desired values.
7. Adjusting the sales and gross margin amounts allow you to see how adjusting your margins to make a sale will affect your cashflow. You can view this information in the summary boxes, the graph beneath the settings, or in cashflow chart - view by clicking "Show Sale Chart":
8. Continue adjusting the sales and gross margin amounts until you achieve pleasing results.