Users can toggle between different currencies in ProfitSee! This new feature is available in all of the license types, for any file that you sync in, and even in the advanced reports we offer (Benchmarking, Consolidation and Franchise).
For Individual Company Files:
- Log into your ProfitSee account and open the company file you want to work with.
- Click "Currency Conversion":
3. Select the currency you wish to change to from the dropdown, then click "Apply":
4. Please note that you can switch back to the base currency at any time, by one of two methods:
Simply clicking on the red "x" on the Currency Conversion tab will revert the file to its base currency:
OR, you can click the Currency Conversion tab to open the currency options, then click on "Revert to base currency":
For Benchmarking, Consolidation and Franchise Reports:
- Log into your ProfitSee account and open the report you want to work with.
- Click "Manage" on the left-hand navigation panel.
- In the Currency section, select the desired currency you wish to switch to from the dropdown. Please note that all companies present in the consolidation will be converted to the new currency you select. (Recall that you selected the base currency when you set up the advanced report. See the set-up instructions again here.)
4. To revert back to your base currency, simply click on "Manage" again and select your base currency from the dropdown in the Currency section.