To grant a new user access to a company file, simply follow the steps below:
3. Enter the e-mail address for the new user, and click "Continue". This email address will be the username the advisor uses to log into ProfitSee.
4. Create a password for this user, enter their first and last name, and select whether to email the user that they have been granted access. Note that you are able to change the default message in the email text to include any information you wish, including login information.
5. When granting this user access to additional company files, you will not need to re-enter name and password information after providing their email address:
6. Finally, you will be able to select which features the user has access to, as well as the areas they are able to modify, by simply marking the checkbox next to the appropriate feature to activate it:
7. Repeat as needed to add more users to this company file.
To add users to a different company file, simply open the next company file and follow steps 2 - 6 above.