1) Log into your ProfitSee account and click on “Add a Company” in the left-hand navigation panel.
2) Select the appropriate license type for the company file, and then click "Next":
4) Optional: Click “Add” to select the type of additional reporting options you would like to include. You can add Benchmark, Consolidated or Franchise Reporting options to any or all of your client files. This allows you to run unlimited unique reports to see how one company compares to another.
5) Click “Next”, or "Skip Step" if you do not require additional advanced reporting options for this client.
6) Select your Data Provider and sync in the company file:
You have now successfully added a company file (and report type if applicable)!