ProfitSee's new Strategy Builder gives you the ability to build business strategies that can be used in vertical markets.This article will show you how to build projects effectively and efficiently.
Building a Project
1. The first step in building a strategy is to create a Category and give it a name. Categories are listed on the main menu, and are comprised of Projects. You'll want to make sure you have the 'Home' category highlighted if you'd like to create a completely new separate category.
2. After creating a category, now is where the fun begins. Here is where you'll be able to add projects from our components, whether they are built from scratch or previously created with another project. In this article we'll walk through creating a project from scratch, although you can find helpful hints and tricks for using the Strategy Builder here.
3. When building a project from scratch, you will start out by giving the project a name. After this you can select the currency you'd like to use, and add in any notes as you see fit.
Please note: Projects can't be saved until they are given a name.
Please note: This is not a currency conversion tool, but rather be shown in the report with the currency selected. There is even an information pop-up letting you know this.
Please note: These notes can be added or updated at any time as you are revising the project.
4. The next step, is to begin filling out the project components that are related to your strategy. These are intuitive and easy to fill out as a team or department.
5. After you've built your project with one or more components, you can now save.
6. You'll automatically be redirected to the home page, where you can now view your project as a report or chart.
7. Simply open the project by clicking on the name if you'd like to toggle which components are active, edit the component details, or delete a component from the project.
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions please contact your account manager or reach out to us at email@example.com.