ProfitSee's new Strategy Builder gives you the ability to build business strategies that can be used in vertical markets.This article will show you how to view projects to compare the effects effectively and efficiently.
Viewing a Project
You have several options when viewing projects in Strategy Builder including; a chart option, a report option, in one/three/five year timelines, and combine multiple projects together.
1. To view a strategy, click on the 'view chart' icon.
2. Next you can toggle between viewing the forecast in a chart or as a report.
3. You can even decide whether you would like to view the forecast of 1, 3, and 5 years.
4. In the chart view, you can also compare different projects against one another to determine the best possible outcome.
5. On the right-hand side, you will see the projects included in the forecast. Uncheck projects to remove them and determine which strategy is best for the future of the business.
6. There is also an option to enlarge the view of the report to full-screen.
7. In the report view, you can toggle between rolling YTD and monthly.
8. Once you are done viewing the forecast, click on 'close chart' to head back to the main menu.
Thanks for reading this! If you have any questions please contact your account manager or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.