ProfitSee’s Three-Way Cash Flow forecast doesn’t only allow you to generate three-year cash flow forecasts, but also enables you to add strategies to the forecast. Learn how to modify the forecast by adding the What-if Scenarios to it.
Before starting to add strategies, make sure you already created a baseline projection. For more information please read the article Using Three-Way Cash Flow Forecasting.
- To add a strategy, go to the Forecasting tab, choose the 3-Way Cashflow Forecast and click on “Manage Strategy”. Our pre-built templates appear, and you can choose the strategy you would like to add.
- To add the What-if Scenarios to your forecast, click on “Add Scenarios”.
- A pop-up window with all the scenarios you created in the scenario tab appears and you are able to choose single scenarios or whole projects to add to the forecast.
- Once you’ve chosen the scenarios you would like to include, click “Close and Save” and your scenarios will be automatically added to the forecast.
- If you still haven’t created the scenario you need, you can just click on “Create new scenarios” and you will be redirected to our Scenario Wizard.
For more information on how to build a scenario, click here.
Thanks for reading! If you have any further questions, please contact your account manager or feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com.