This article will focus on the Profit and Loss Statement within the Financials Tab and the functionality available at your fingertips.
1. To access the Profit and Loss statement in ProfitSee, head to the Financials tab and the second section after the Analyst™ is the Profit and Loss statement.
2. The first option you have is to choose the Reporting Date of the P&L statement.
3. The next option you can select is the Comparison Date to view the P&L from a different period compared to the Reporting Date.
4. After this, you can select the Period in which you would like to view the P&L in whether that be MTD, QTD, Rolling QTD, YTD, Rolling YTD.
5. Once you've chosen your preferences, simply click the Load Report icon to view the results.
6. You can even collapse or expand the report depending on the level of detail of information you're looking for.
7. Another option is to decide whether or not you want to include empty accounts in the P&L statement.
8. Don't forget that you can quickly toggle between cash and accrual basis in the Profit and Loss statement.
9. When you are ready to share the report with your client you can copy it to a clipboard or generate and print a PDF version right here within the Financials tab.
10. If you are meeting with your client remotely and screen-sharing, you have the option of viewing in Full Screen Mode when in ProfitSee or the client dashboard.
11. To view more than one month at a time or the summary, simply click the + icon. Click the - icon to return to the summarized view.
Thanks for reading! Now you know how to utilize the functionality within our Financials Tab to generate and view the P&L in a variety of different ways. If you have any questions, please contact your dedicated account manager or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.