ProfitSee syncs in real-time data from cloud accounting software on a nightly basis. But we don't want to limit you to live on our schedule, sync on demand!
Real-time data is an absolute game changer when it comes to creating and automating financial reports, forecasts, and monitoring analytics. That's why we have an automatic, nightly sync with your accounting software. But we don't want to limit you to live only on our schedule, so we made it easy to sync on demand.
Whether you've been updating data in the accounting file, or you just want to re-start the sync, this article will show you where to find the Sync Now button to manually refresh and update the data.
1. Log into your ProfitSee account.
2. Select the company you wish to sync from the list of your clients on the Advisor Dashboard.
3. In the menu board on the left side, select the Sync tab.
4. Then select the Sync now button. Please note, the sync process may take a few minutes, but you'll be notified of the status.
5. Optional: Once in Sync tab, click on Manage Company, to review your current sync settings, prior to manually running a sync. You can also find these preferences under the Manage tab at any time.
6. Once the sync is complete you can carry on with normal ProfitSee activity.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com