ProfitSee syncs in real-time data from cloud accounting software which allows you to see the most up-to-date numbers, until that moment when the sync doesn't happen on schedule.
Following is how to sync a company manually, when the scheduled sync did not happen.
1. Log into your ProfitSee account.
2. Select the company you wish to sync, from the list of your client customers.
3. In the menu board on the left hand side, click on Sync.
4. Once in the Sync tab, select "Sync now". Please note, sync process may take a few minutes.
5. Optional: Once in Sync tab, click on "Manage Company", to review your current sync settings, prior to manually running a sync.
6. Once sync is Finished!, you can carry on with normal ProfitSee activity.