To sync in a QuickBooks Online file:
3. Select a license type for the QuickBooks Online file you are adding:
Optional: Add advanced reporting features if you wish, or click “Next”:
4. Select “QuickBooks Online” as the data provider and select your Country or Region:
5. Click “Open QuickBooks Online to authorize ProfitSee Application”:
You will be re-directed to the Intuit app center to authorize the sync with ProfitSee. Simply enter your QuickBooks Online log in information:
6. Select company you would like to add and click “Authorize”.
Optional: If your QuickBooks file utilizes classes or departments, select the class or department which you use for divisions or branches of your company. If none of those represent divisions or branches of your enterprise, select “None” then click “Submit”. If you have no classes or departments, this step will be skipped.
7. The sync will begin automatically and you will be redirected back to ProfitSee. The duration of this initial sync will depend on the size of your QuickBooks Online file.
**Note: Any adjustments you make in ProfitSee WILL NOT affect your data in QuickBooks. This is to ensure that your accounting information stays safe and remains in compliance with your accounting practices.