To sync in a Xero file:
3. Select a license type for the Xero file you are adding:
Optional: Add advanced reporting features if you wish, or click “Next”.
4. Select “Xero” as the data provider:
5. Click “Open XERO to authorize ProfitSee Application”:
You will be re-directed to Xero’s website to authorize the sync with ProfitSee. Simply enter your Xero log in information:
6. Select the Xero company file you would like to add to ProfitSee from the drop down, then click “Authorize”.
Optional: If your Xero file utilizes tracking categories, select the tracking category which you use for divisions or branches of your company. If none of the tracking category represents divisions or branches of your enterprise, select “None” then click “Submit”. If you have no tracking categories, this step will be skipped.
7. The sync will begin automatically and you will be redirected back to ProfitSee. The duration of this initial sync will depend on the size of your Xero file.
**Note:Any adjustments you make in ProfitSee WILL NOT affect your data in Xero. This is to ensure that your accounting information stays safe and remains in compliance with your accounting practices.